Locally now as Yarsagambu, Cordyceps Sinensis is a fungus that grows at altitude above 3,800 meters in rich Himalayan soils. It is a powerful medicinal fungus and it is highly prized medical ingredient used in traditional Asian medicine. It has immune-boosting properties and helps in increasing stamina. That is why sometimes it is known as Himalayan Viagra.
The followings are the health benefits of cordyceps;
- It regulates the cholesterol level
- Increases energy level
- Regulates the blood pressure
- Known to boost immune system
- Kidney and liver function regulation
- Helps in sex drive or potency